Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunrise... Sunset

You just HAVE to sing that title like Fiddler On The Roof!! It's GOT to be the best musical of all time; well, right next to Les Miserables. But I digress...

We went for a drive yesterday. It was a beautiful day!! Next time I'll have to roll the window down but it was just too flippin cold for that!!! We were coming home just as the sun was setting and it was GORGEOUS!!!!
This is my favorite one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I kinda wish that it was farm land rather than the road with telephone poles but at the same time I think it's pretty cool. Could be a thought provoking pictures that way. I will be running along this very stretch of road in a little less than 3 months for my first marathon! ** Check below for previous photowalks that I wasn't able to post until today! Is that cheating?

1 comment: