Friday, March 19, 2010

Little Bird

It may appear that I have dropped off the face of the earth but I assure you that it isn't the case! I even have pictures from these previous weeks. However, we have had computer trouble and ended up having to get a new one {hated to spend the money on that}.

SO... this is what you get. A bird perching on a teeny tiny branch of a weed! Unfortunately I don't have the mega zoom lens that I quite possibly covet, AND due to the new computer, I no longer have CS2; so this really is as good as it gets!This is the view just out my back window. And this bird, among others, serenade me each morning and throughout the day. It's a sure sign that Spring is on the way... not sure how I feel about that just yet. Guess it will come whether I'm ready or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment