Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Close Up Branches

I have wanted to mess around with close up shots. And with Spring just around the corner I wanted to take some pictures of some branches. Spring won't actually be here for another month or so but the snow is melting. It won't be long before these very branches have buds on them! I love how I can focus on something so close and have the things behind be blurry. It's cool!My favorite tree is the pine tree. I have specific varieties that I prefer over others but I just love them! I love the color they bring during those long winter months. I dream of the day when I have at least one big pine tree in my front yard that I can put Christmas lights on! It was fun doing these close up shots. I think I'll be playing more with this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment